Gym Disinfectant the Prima Facie of majority of diseases and infections occurs to humans upon getting exposed to public places where human footfall is at an aggravated level. Although we cannot control all the air-borne and contagious diseases, however we can take active preventive measures to make sure that we control the contagious possibilities of harmful microbes surrounding us. As people are getting more and more health conscious the footfall of young and working crowd heading to gyms have increased manifold since last decade. A person joins the gym with the motive to carry confident health and to achieve better living standards. To help maintain this, it becomes equally vital for the Gym staff to take care of the Gym Sanitation including cleaning of Gym floors and Gym equipment more importantly. Incorporating an effective program for minimizing germs and bacteria on exercise equipment demonstrates a clear message to your members that their health and satisfaction are a priority. The best program should be both effective and practical. The best cleaning process for fitness equipment integrates how often to clean gym equipment, what method to clean gym equipment, the type of solutions used, and how long the solutions stay in contact with the gym equipment.
How frequently can Saniprowash water be used?
- In regards to how often to clean gym equipment, keep in mind that the more often something is cleaned, the less dirty it will be between cleanings. This is true for both dirt as well as microbes on surfaces.
- The more frequently equipment is cleaned, the fewer microbes are present that must be killed or removed each time.
- This is a strong argument for involving club members in cleaning the surfaces of equipment that are routinely touched during use. Not only are the germs and bacteria removed more easily by members’ frequent cleaning, but members gain control and satisfaction in knowing firsthand that the equipment they use is clean.
What is the Cleaning Method?
- Saniprowash Water is available is convenient 600 ML sprays which provides an option for controlled sprays with minimized wastage. It is also available in 5 Litters Can and convenient 500 ML packs for refilling purpose. Saniprowash Water is a cost-effective and 100% safe Anti-microbial disinfectant with zero waste disposal issues.
- It also is a deodorizer and can be used along with Air-Humidifier which ensures that air-borne and contagious infections are do not spread across the gym from one person to another. The Air-Humidification process involves fine fog misting which covers a large area at the gym for proper sanitation.